If you are someone who wants to install Flash file firmware on Lava R3 smartphone then this guide is for you. We believe you are trying to customize your Lava R3 smartphone but the process has gone wrong. Now you are facing problems like bootlap or bricking your smartphone. Alternatively, would you like to upgrade or downgrade the operating system on your smartphone? But don’t worry. We’ll help you install your Lava R3 flash file firmware in this guide. Lava R3 Flash file will solve the software problem only.
We have placed the Lava R3 smartphone flash file firmware here which is based on Android 7.1 Nougat. Also, we have put tutorial for installing stock ROM on this smartphone. I have divided the tutorial into several steps. You follow every step, do not skip a step. Because each step has its own significance.
How to install Lava R3 Flash File Firmware?
Installing Flash file firmware on Lava R3 smartphone is very easy. First, you need to download Lava R3 Flash File Firmware and Flash Tool Driver on your PC or Laptop. Then you need to install the USB driver and the flash tool. Speaking of flash equipment, Using the SPFlash tool in this guide as it runs on Lava R3 Mediatek chipset. You will also need some more tools that we’ve listed below. You will need to download and install according to the instructions. Be sure to follow the required section below before proceeding to the installation.
Whats Problem Solved Flashing By Stock Rom?
- Google or frp lock remove.
- Logo hang & Lcd blinking (black or white) fix.
- Suddenly auto restart & Unbrick Bootloop, fix.
- Camera apps error & Unknown baseband fix.
- Dead recovery & Slow working of Showing storage full fix.
- Sexy virous, Monkey virous, unfortunately app has been stopped fix.
- Password lock, Pattern lock, Screen lock, Pin lock, Privacy lock and etc.
.:: Lava R3 Firmware Details ::.
|Rom Name||Lava R3 Firmware|
|Based On||Lava Stock Rom OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 7.1 Nougat|
|Phone Chipset||Mediatek (Mtk)|
|Tools Supported||SP Flash Tool|
|Drivers Supported||Mediatek usb vcom drivers|
|Rom condition||Only Paid service|
This Flash File Collection From Lava Customer Care.
Frp/dead recovery fix file & tool
Wifi & Bluetooth Problem Fix File
Lava R3 firmware is not free, If you want to take the file for free, this is not for you.
Lava R3 Firmware Fixed For Only Software issue. Lava R3 Firmware Flashing If Your Phone EMMC IC or CPU is Damaged Then Our File & We are Not Responsible for Anything Wrong Happened after Flashing. If your Phone Have Hardware issue Then your problems will Not Solved. Also Chack Your Phone EMMC is it Ok Or Not. Flash after that.
Requirements to Flash Lava R3 Stock Rom.
- A windows PC or Laptop.
- Lava R3 Firmware File.
- Mediatek Usb Vcom Driver.
- SP Flash Tool.
- A detectable Usb data cable.
- A good battery backup (at least 60%).
How To Flash Lava R3 By SPFlash Tool?
- Download SPFlash tool to your PC.
- Download Lava R3 Flash File firmware.
- Extract the software to your desired folder.
- Look for flash_tool and launch it. minimise SPFlash tool window.
- Locate the downloaded Lava R3 flash file firmware.
- Extract the file from rar format.
- Open SPFlash tool.
- Click on Scatter-loading.
- Locate the scatter file on the extracted Lava R3 firmware folder.
- Select the scatter file in the directory.
- Wait for it to load the files.
- Power OFF your Lava R3 phone.
- Click on download.
- Connect your Lava R3 phone while OFF to begin flashing.
- Flash done.
i am Share All Kinds Of Latest Android Flash Files, Firmware And Stock Roms On needflashrom.com. iF You Need Any Help You Can Call Me 01734-626261 – 01631-848574.