If you are someone who wants to install Flash file firmware on Lion 1 smartphone then this guide is for you. We believe you are trying to customize your Lion 1 smartphone but the process has gone wrong. Now you are facing problems like bootlap or bricking your smartphone. Alternatively, would you like to upgrade or downgrade the operating system on your smartphone? But don’t worry. We’ll help you install your Lion 1 flash file firmware in this guide. Lion 1 Flash file will solve the software problem only.
We have placed the Lion 1 smartphone flash file firmware here which is based on Android 5.1 Lollipop. Also, we have put tutorial for installing stock ROM on this smartphone. I have divided the tutorial into several steps. You follow every step, do not skip a step. Because each step has its own significance.
How to install Lion 1 Flash File Firmware?
Installing Flash file firmware on Lion 1 smartphone is very easy. First, you need to download Lion 1 Flash File Firmware and Flash Tool Driver on your PC or Laptop. Then you need to install the USB driver and the flash tool. Speaking of flash equipment, Using the SPFlash tool in this guide as it runs on Lion 1 Mediatek chipset. You will also need some more tools that we’ve listed below. You will need to download and install according to the instructions. Be sure to follow the required section below before proceeding to the installation.
Whats Problem Solved Flashing By Stock Rom?
- Google or frp lock remove.
- Logo hang & Lcd blinking (black or white) fix.
- Suddenly auto restart & Unbrick Bootloop, fix.
- Camera apps error & Unknown baseband fix.
- Dead recovery & Slow working of Showing storage full fix.
- Sexy virous, Monkey virous, unfortunately app has been stopped fix.
- Password lock, Pattern lock, Screen lock, Pin lock, Privacy lock and etc.
.:: Lion 1 Firmware Details ::.
|Rom Name||Lion 1 Firmware|
|Based On||Lion Stock Rom OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 5.1 Lollipop|
|Rom Type||Cm2 Readed|
|Phone Chipset||Mediatek (Mtk) MT6580|
|Tools Supported||SP Flash Tool|
|Drivers Supported||Mediatek usb vcom drivers|
|Rom condition||Only Paid service|
This Flash File Collection From New Lion 1 Mobile Phone.
Lion 1 firmware is not free, If you want to take the file for free, this is not for you.
Lion 1 Firmware Fixed For Only Software issue. Lion 1 Firmware Flashing If Your Phone EMMC IC or CPU is Damaged Then Our File & We are Not Responsible for Anything Wrong Happened after Flashing. If your Phone Have Hardware issue Then your problems will Not Solved. Also Chack Your Phone EMMC is it Ok Or Not. Flash after that.
Requirements to Flash Lion 1 Stock Rom.
- A windows PC or Laptop.
- Lion 1 Firmware File.
- Mediatek Usb Vcom Driver.
- SP Flash Tool.
- A detectable Usb data cable.
- A good battery backup (at least 60%).
How To Flash Lion 1 By SPFlash Tool?
- Download SPFlash tool to your PC.
- Download Lion 1 Flash File firmware.
- Extract the software to your desired folder.
- Look for flash_tool and launch it. minimise SPFlash tool window.
- Locate the downloaded Lion 1 flash file firmware.
- Extract the file from rar format.
- Open SPFlash tool.
- Click on Scatter-loading.
- Locate the scatter file on the extracted Lion 1 firmware folder.
- Select the scatter file in the directory.
- Wait for it to load the files.
- Power OFF your Lion 1 phone.
- Click on download.
- Connect your Lion 1 phone while OFF to begin flashing.
- Flash done.
i am Share All Kinds Of Latest Android Flash Files, Firmware And Stock Roms On needflashrom.com. iF You Need Any Help You Can Call Me 01734-626261 – 01631-848574.